COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination
We are a COVID-19 Rapid Testing Center
MedLife COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines
Medlife also offers telemedicine service for patients experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, and for a variety of urgent care symptoms. Symptoms ranging from a sore throat, runny nose and cough, to UTI, allergic reaction, nausea, vomiting and more.
Please visit the CDC website or Georgia Department of Public Health website for more information on this rapidly changing situation.
What are coronaviruses?
Coronaviruses are a large group of viruses that cause upper respiratory symptoms such as cough, sore throat and/or runny nose, although some can cause more serious illness. The 2019 novel (new) coronavirus causes the illness coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
How does COVID-19 spread?
Coronaviruses are often spread through the air by coughing or sneezing. It also spreads through close personal contact, including touching and shaking hands and through touching your nose, mouth or eyes before washing your hands.
Take precautions to prevent the spread of all infectious diseases, including COVID-19:
• Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at a time.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
• Do not reuse tissue after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
• Practice social distancing or putting 6 feet between yourself and others.
• Wear a face covering that covers your nose and mouth when you’re in public settings.
• Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.
Exposure and Symptoms
COVID-19 causes a wide range of symptoms. Symptoms can range from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus and may include:
• Difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• Loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting